Christmas patterns are coming to town!

I am planning to make a series of Christmas-themed paper pieced patterns this year, and the very first one that I am presenting is Santa Claus.  This one is 5"x7", and it is such a fun pattern to put together. Make sure to use different fabric for the white part of his hat from the beard. I chose the color green as the background to make the pattern really festive and colorful, but I could also imagine it being light blue to suggest snow. This pattern would be darling to insert into a quilt, pillow, table runner, and more projects. I hope you enjoy it! 


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.