New Addition: Antique Key #2

Revisiting the earlier project and giving a second thought on how to do it differently is always a good idea. I have a special attachment to the Antique Key pattern since it was the first paper pieced pattern that I ever designed.  When I designed this pattern, I looked up many pictures of antique keys and came up with the most simplified version. 




But I remember thinking that there are so many different ways you can design a key. So I finally came up with the second antique key block. This one is just as easy to make as the first one, and they are equal in size. Collect some keys and make beautiful projects with them. 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.