Happy Caturday!

My husband told me about an online forum that encourages people to post cat pictures on Saturday and calls it a "Caturday."  So I thought, why don't I share some pictures of my lovable cat on Saturday as well? Here is Coccolithophore. He will turn 1 year old coming May. He has always been a very active kitty, and he loves to follow me around. 


This is from a while back when I was taking pictures of my Aloe Vera block. Cocco enjoys going out to the balcony, but we have to watch him since he has jumped down a couple times from our 2nd level apartment. I caught him in action and managed to stop this time. 



Cocco passing through my camera lens as always.



Look whom I found right after I emptied my trash basket?


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.